Looking for travel insurance? Get a quote. Click Here

Products & Services

Our insurance products are specifically designed for professionals in the entertainment, film and tv industry. No matter what your role, we have a product to suit you.

Not sure what cover you need? We can help. Contact us.

Product offering:

  • Public liability
  • Interruption insurance (resulting from bad weather)
  • Annual or short-term cover
  • Film producers indemnity (cast insurance)
  • Equipment (such as video cameras, drones, etc.)
  • Props, sets and wardrobes
  • Extra expense
  • Errors and omissions policy
  • Negative film risks / content media
  • Office contents
  • Financial or theft

With specific cover for:

  • Theatre equipment
  • Audio equipment
  • Theatre props
  • Theatre sets
  • Concert equipment
  • Film equipment
  • Camera hire companies
  • Student projects
  • Reality television
  • Photographic equipment
  • Animation
  • Low budget projects
  • Independent art house projects
  • Studio financed blockbuster projects
  • Any business operating in the performing arts, musical sector or a related industry
  • Liability and material damage for film, television and entertainment related risk using unmanned aircraft systems (drones)

See our film and tv insurance products and services.